Home

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Psycho Killer

Day 5 of the Top2000 Musical Blog Party!  Eek!!!  

Yet another song that reminds me of my past!  
Back in the day, I had no idea what the song was about.  
I just really liked to sing 
"fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better, run run run run run run run away"


And then there was True Stories...

David Byrne is so interesting!
Did you know that he has a blog??? 
Lots of social commentary there.

*     *      *      *      *

Just asking the question of myself  : .)


*     *     *    *    *

Thot I'd also include a couple of things I did for Frantic Stamper ...

This is made with Frantic's Medallion #3 and white embossing powder.

Another reminder : .P 


Simple, simple Tim Holtz's Classic #1 Set and black ink!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS!! LOVING the misting!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love Psycho Killer! And I never knew what he was saying there - thanks for clearing that up for me! LOVE your misting and stars - beautiful!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Love what you did for the frantic scrapper!!! It's always good to be fierce, and the Tim Holtz dragonfly looks awesome. But that first project is amazing, Linda! I LOVE Psycho Killer, too! One of my absolute FAVS!!!!! You did a fabulous job!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You are rocking! Love them all!

Penny said...

I love all of these!