Home

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I can't help falling in love with you...

Marit's started the Top2000 Party over at her blog!  

I like to make an entrance, so I'm fashionable late... 
(Not really, but it sounded good, yeah?! LOL!)  

Actually, I went across the street at 6 am to see when Starbucks was gonna open, 
locked myself out of my house.
I wasn't able to get my spare key 'til my friend got up. (Two hours later!)
This was coupled with my garbage disposal breaking down yesterday,
NO WORRIES, RIGHT?!

I did get in a great walk and watched the sun come up.  

*     *     *     *     *

Today from the list, I chose UB40's "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You"...


This song reminds me of my first love in high school...sweet!


oh and hey,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
: .)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about being locked out and the garbage disposal!! YIKES!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your page... loving the heart and the music notes!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Marit said...

Merry Christmas dear one... so glad you made it and submitted for the party before we move on to the next day ;)
My party cannot do without you, you know?!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

No party can commence without Phinner!!!!! And this page is divine!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Ohhhhh this one is really special! YOur lettering on the title is gorgeous! And the colors remind me of a snowy New York winter - wow!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh what a day! Got garbage? Ha!

Ok, you picked a love song! This is gorgeous!