Home

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just Breathe...

Day #7 and the last day of

Seems fitting to end this party with 
one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs...


I found the picture on the internet.
 The photo along with Eddie's lyrics,
(even tho' its technically a love song)
communicated exactly what  I wanted to 
say to my friend Esther 
when I found out her cancer came back last winter.
 
 My last words for 2011 are in fact Neil Gaiman's
...from his "official" tumblr...
Love it!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself!
heh!
(I had no idea he wrote Coraline.
I keep finding out all this cool stuff!!!
I'm still working on his book
Good Omens!)

Oh, and this is cool too!

Watch it!

Zeitgeist 2011:  Year in Review


Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Excellent choice! I love what you did with it too - so perfect with that lyric!!! Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the paint splatters and loving the photo!! Toooooooo adorable! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Linda!!

To bad this one was not in the Top 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY

Marius
Who? Yes, me

Patricia Roebuck said...

Happy New Year, my friend, Linda!

I think you have given me my new mantra for 2012.

The video has left me speechless...

Patricia Roebuck said...

BTW...This is one of my favorites you did for the music challenge...just amazing...sigh...

jamie said...

love the oncoming hug in the picture with the lyric!!

Wonderful, Linda!!