Home

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Haven't Met You Yet!

(12-29-11)

I had a hard time choosing my song for today, 
my original song choice had some negative implications for me, 
and I didn't want to art that...
this blog is called Trying to Grab Some Happy for a reason!!!  
: .)

Instead, I went with Michael Bublé's

 His lyrics make me think of
hopefulness,

anticipation,
intention,
sigh...


 In other wonderful news, the Top 2000 has become 
a major event over the years in the Netherlands.
It's not only broadcast on the radio, 
but there is also television show that does an evening journal of the day's music.  
Marit received a call from a local journalist asking if they could film 
and interview her on Friday about her Top 2000 Blog Party!!! 
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!
I'm so excited for her!!!

Yesterday, I received an email from Marit and 
she said that two of my pieces, 
one from last year's party 


and my Ruby piece
were shown on the evening journal!!! 

eEeeeek!!!
So yeah!  I was on Dutch tv!!!
 Marit's beloved put together a video 
from a recording of the show! 
Supah cool! 
I think this calls for a celebration!!!

WE ROCK!!!

: .)

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOVE your Michael Buble piece - the colors are just gorgeous! and CONGRATULATIONS on being on TV! That is so fantastic - you deserve it girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's so AWESOME that she used one of your pieces!! LOVE IT!! And loving today's page too!!! GREAT colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

phinner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh, wow, Linda...I'm loving this one too. I can hear the song in my head! I love silhouettes, and loving all the texture...you did some serious texture.

And WHOHOOOO to being on the Dutch TV...so AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS, girl...PROUD of YOU!!!

jamie said...

Rockstar!! So international, Linda!