Home

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thirteen Days of Halloween According to Madame Leota, Haunted Mansion Disneyland


 On the Thirteenth day of Christmas, My Ghoul love gave to me: 

13 Rings of Power, Embracing Strength that never ends.
12 Signs of the Zodiac, that Rule the Future and Trancend.

11 Candles Floating, their Scent of Mystery in the Air.

10 Telling Tea Leaves, that Swirled with Secrets yet to Share.

On the Ninth day of Christmas, My Ghoul love gave to me: 
9 Magic Crystals, that Sparkled with a force that is Pure.

8 Balls of Knowledge, that answer with a truth that is Sure.

7 Pearls of Wisdom, to keep my Love Bewitched to me.

6 Mystic Mirrors, Reflecting futures yet to be.

On the Fifth day of Christmas, My Ghoul love gave to me: 
5 Lucky Charms, to Understand the Right from Wrong.

4 Wheels of Fortune, To Spin their Rich and Golden Song.

3 Life Lines, Extending help to those in need.

2 Passion Potions, That Love and Romance may Succeed.

On the First day of Christmas, My Ghoul love gave to me: 
A Star! a Brilliant Star for MY Fortune Card Tree!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Hopping in - after busy-hectic weeks without time to visit blogs - to see that you are still going strong! Keep on rockin'!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love that haunted mansion. You know I went to DL once on a band trip and did get to do that one too. Good luck with the fauxlaroids! Loving those things...Emma still wants more!