Home

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

wip

this piece just needs a little bit more...ink splatters, I think!
btw - that's not my shot, its hula70's.
remember, she taught the BEST WORKSHOP EVER!!!


I still love the face on this stamp and want to do a rainbow piece with it...

chi running, riiiight.  still no running, period.


this is a watercolor/ink 'speriment...I totally forgot why I made a green background.
until now.  something with dragonflies.


yesterday was cozying up with sweet kidlets, pizza, cake & a friend's good news.

today was just not good. and for no particular reason  I'm just sad & weepy.
a lot lately.
Dr. André, to his credit, tried to lift me up.
its lack of endorphins, I know it.

anyway, just some stuff I'm attempting to work on...




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry you having a bad time right now :( Loveeeeeeeeeee the page....loving the flowers on there and your rainbow guys are cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh, I've missed your blog. I get those feelings too, what's up with that? I wish we could all get together for a creative getaway. Well, we probably wouldn't get anything done, but we'd feel better! Loving the artwork! Is that really your camera in the first project? Nice! Love you girl and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

jamie said...

you should take some of the little paper people on a road trip and post pictures of them in different locales---like a mini Flat Stanley!!