Home

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Scrapping the Music - Write a Song

the song for this round's challenge @
is
by 
Dave Matthews Band.

I love this song, Dave can evoke wonderous images with his words.
it was my suggestion and
ironically, I didn't make the cut-off for having it posted at the STM site.

oh well.  that's how things have been going lately.


photo courtesy of my friend Annie,
its her brother hanging off a rope ladder!
I thot he looked exactly like Peter Pan flying thru the sky!
the stars are pixie dust!

maybe I should have included a little Tinkerbell!  : .)

come play along!  

5 comments:

jamie said...

we all need a lil' pixiedust now and then!

Kathy said...

Love it! Very cool!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

It's gorgeous Phin! No worries about the deadline - I'm going to add it to the STM blog now!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! Those stars are awesome and so is that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Tjeeez Phin, this layout takes my breath away! Fabulous!