Home

Monday, June 20, 2011

it means no worries, for the rest of your days...

its a worry free...philosophy!  
hakuna metata!!!

ok.  I need a worry free philosophy!

another day, another car accident.
so inconvenient and annoying.

little hot rodder needs to SLOW DOWN!
and no, I am not talking about me!

anyway, its a minor speed bump, haha! right?

my back hurts.

there ARE good things working for me...
I have two benefactors who have provided for me in a huge way...
I had lunch with my cycle pal Letty, I love her...
I spent good time with my heart friends and kidlets (eating & playing)...
ice is nice 
and 
so is Dr. Andre (thanks for squeezing me into your busy day, today!)

martini anyone?  anyone?!

heart I saw in Mary's eucalyptus tree...isn't it too cool!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hakuna Matata ... loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jamie said...

probably found that heart when you weren't even looking for it...

here's to feeling better (toasting you with my coffee cup):o)

Marit said...

I'm still with a cup of tea - although it's almost 5 pm so I might pour me something stronger in a minute... I will be toasting on you! Feel better, feel happier, I think of you dear one!

Danica said...

you certainly deserve a drink!