Home

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I can't get no...satisfaction


blah, blah, blah...Dr. Wolfe "to stop snoring, lose weight"...blah, blah, blah!
what ever!

and can someone please
respond to communications???

ok, thanks!!!

enough whining...

good things...

1) Creative Summer Camp has started!
I got some good ideas for bkgnds via video today!
2) finally got that appt set up with the new chiro.
3) Calistoga Sparkling water with Lime Essence
4) RB's smile : )
5) starting the new Sookie Stackhouse novel
(guilty pleasure, hee!!!)

(yes, those are rocks.  Texas rocks.  or gravel.  Texas gravel.)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Texas gravel... lol :) I don't think snoring is only a weight thing... I don't snore...and with my body, I should... lol...and yet, Brian is very fit and he snores LOUDLY!! lol!! I think it has to do with tonsils also... Brookie used to snore before she got hers out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jamie said...

Dr Wolfe should be able to tell you HOW to stop snoring!! otherwise it's just blah, blah, blah, right??

I snore...zzzzzzzzz

Marit said...

Seeing your title, you put this in my mind.... "and I try, and I try, and I try, yes I try...." Keep on trying (and going) my dear! Enjoy the weekend!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OOH Sookie Stackhouse novels! Michael and I just started watching True Blood and we are hooked! What a crazy and addicting show!