Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

back in the saddle...again?


bikey, bikey, bikey...
Dr. André (my chiro) asked me how everyone around me was doing 
since I hadn't been working out.
No one has said anything to me directly...
But I did apologize to Aldien last weekend for
"ranting" heh.
 ; xP

I've been having trouble sleeping and 
I've been waking up in a panic,
many times a night.
I think its because of lack of endorphins.
So today, I went for a little bike ride.
20 miles might have been a bit too much,
but it was beautiful and I really needed to sweat
and enjoy clean air and sunshine.
Ignoring the pain in my foot...Its probably nothing, right?

(Note to self:  Don't forget gel seat or padded shorts or both for next ride.)


At the halfway point, I stopped to watch the rowers on Lexington Reservoir.

I decided I'd really like to be the person driving the speedboat.


Off to bake some V-day cookies : x)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a GREAT day today!! I love love love love the pics! Hope you didn't hurt your foot too bad! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jamie said...

good for you!!

Marit said...

Yeay, back in the sadle!!! The pics are beautiful, and some sweat is nice! I hope you sleep well tonight dear!

Danica said...

good for you!