Home

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrapping the Music Guest Designer Week 2 - Need You Tonight by INXS

My second Scrapping the Music guest designer assignment was to scrap  
Need You Tonight, by Inxs.  

Inxs was a large part of and hugely important to my formative high school years, 
heh heh!!!

I was brainstorming my piece and 
remembered this photo that's been in my stash forever.  
Its an ad for flooring, but I love it, so I had to use it!!!

 I choose these lyrics to compliment the photo...
So slide over here, and give me a moment.
Your moves are so raw, 
I've got to let you know
I've go to let you know...
You're one of my kind!!!

Grace and beauty all in one place!!!
































Oh, and happy turkey day!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this on STM....and had to giggle!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this sooooooooooooooo much Phin! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jamie said...

I thought no one was watching....

Marit said...

I was wondering where you got that photo... it's really AWESOME!!!! Great layout Linda!!! Hope you had a happy thanksgiving!