Home

Sunday, November 07, 2010

don't worry, be happy

that's what I'm telling myself anyway...

thank goodness for cycle class!

* * * * *

I made stuff!
try to contain your excitement!

a Christmas wreath for Als like this one.


 an ATC for the newest challenge at Simply ArTistiC, which is 
Ampersands...


and a couple of other grungy, leftovers cards with the same theme.


oh and another.  weird that red & black are consistently my go-to!


I think I need to visit my 5 good things for today...

1) I already mentioned cycle class
2) Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Mini Pretzels
3) lazy rainy days
4) making stuff
5) really good leftovers for dinner

{plz note - no knives were sharpened in the writing of this blog post, heh.}

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehehe....good thing the knives were left alone this time! LOL!! YOU KNOW I love love love love love love the SMILEYS!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that wreath and the atc's!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

REd and Black....like the White Stripes!! :)
Love the rock and roll card!! But you knew I would!!