Home

Sunday, July 11, 2010

why must you always weirdify my happy place???

as I might've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of the comic, Pearls Before Swine.  
a character in the strip...Rat, has a complicated, pessimistic, and often mean persona, 
{much like a fellow fan of the comic (aka my co-worker)},
but he occasionally utters the most succinct and applicable quotes.

in this case, the quote is something I would say to the aforementioned co-worker, 
who often "weirdifys my happy place."

interesting way to get inspiration, yeah???

I've been wanting to use some Dia de Los Muertos stash I've been hoarding, 
as well as Frida pictures from Halloween.



doncha just love the calavera & the heart milagro???


here's that calavera again, used in a mock papel picado banner (sin picados!)!

I spent the entire day (ok, except for a quick trip to the gym) crafting with Donna and 
 I never got to my to-do list...shucks!
oh well...tomorrow's another day!!!
: .)  : .)  : .)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh these just rock linda!!! holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow!!!! And I haven't heard from the other linda in awhile??? you hear from her?? she all good??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ps...loving the new bloggy look :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Spray ink and weirdiness.... I LOVE your blogposts!!! They (you!) made me smile and want to get my hands dirty on ink again...!!! Thanks!

Marit said...

P.S. do you know if "ATC the Music" - Linda is coming back? Her e-mail doesn't seem to work anymore either...