Home

Saturday, April 03, 2010

got banana?


today was a ten mile day in training.  it was supposed to be 9.

10 miles 'cause I mis-calculated my training schedule and my race is NEXT weekend instead of in 2 weeks!  eee!!!

I decided to go the longer distance.  unfortunately, I couldn't eat any of my caffeinated sport jelly bellys for fuel (detox, ya know), so I carried a banana.  that was kinda weird.  a lot weird.

is that a banana or...sorry, my mind often drifts ; .)

I am not mentally ready to run a half marathon next Sunday.  also not ready 'cause of detox.  I'm gonna have to cheat and eat a bunch of carbs starting on Friday.  shoot!  oh, does that mean I can have a Starbuxs too?! heheheh!  I guess one day isn't gonna make a whole lot of difference...

it was a gud run.  slow, but gud.  cold & slow, but gud.

my legs are very stiff.

makes getting off the couch where my butt's been planted all day, very difficult!

oh, and I need to post some happy mail pixs, just waiting for good light to take 'em!  : .)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhh man...next weekend??? get busy girl! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

Aaawww...that sucks you have no fuel because of the detox :(

Hope your day of relaxation was lovely!