Home

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pixs from the Trail & Alien Invasion

It was a lovely morning on the trail. (I finally remembered to bring my camera to take pixs during my run.)

I planned on running 6 miles, but I felt ok when I hit the turn-around, so I added on an xtra mile : .)

Its surprising how far inland the Comorants will fly and hang out.

Nature is so creative.


Mi casa was invaded by aliens (including Dubin Little and Baby Mermaid) this afternoon and built a city called "You York" in my dining room. There were guns and death involved. Why is it that little boys love guns and war? Then grow into men who love guns and war? I couldn't convince Dubin Little that we should all just get along and practice peace, sigh. Baby Mermaid on the other hand just wanted to sit in my lap, play ring-around-the-rosie, and pretend to be a cat...meow! hee, hee, hee!

5 things...

rain
the ability to run
visit from Dubin Little and the Baby Mermaid
paranormal tv
organization

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it looks like your having a very good time!!!! Love the photo of the birds!! Just poppin' in to say HIYA!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!!!! that leaf one is fab! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Danica said...

your aliens sound adorable ; )

great photos!