Home

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For All You "Twi-Hards"!

SNL recently did a spoof on the movie, Twilight.  

My co-worker hooked me up...I'm obviously  not a TwiHard 'cause I didn't know about it, haha!  Imagine that!!!    : .)

Taylor Swift, is dating Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob Black in the "Twilight" series and is in New Moon. (Ironically, the trailer was just on tv!) She plays Bella Swan in this spoof.

Hilarious!!!

Humor aside, I had a great evening!  Dinner with Jack and his friend Maddy.  Yummy fuds and good conversation!  

That's #1 on my good things list, meeting & hanging with Maddy!
#2 Premiere of Ghost Hunters Academy...I want to be a paranormal investigator!
#3 Greeeeaaat bike ride with the boys!  Fantastic weather!
#4 DVR of last week's episode of Vampire Diaries 
#5 Honoring vets on Veteran's Day...Thanks Dad, U. John, George, Mr. Miller, Mike G., Jack, Mr. Guilliams, and other friends & family who served in the military!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i saw the spoof...it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)