Home

Friday, June 05, 2009

Just call me the Happy Homeowner!!!

Tagged by the the Sweetest Cupcake!!!

Eight Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1) MOVING INTO MY NEW HOUSE! ETA...EOM!!
2) Summertime!
3) Visiting my Dad in Texas.
4) Running Disneyland Half Marathon in September.
5) Taking more art classes!
6) Watching the True Blood series (Netflix)
7) More ADVENTURES!!!
8) Season Premiers!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1) Went to Starbuxs!!! (No one should be surprised!)
2) Had lunch with Gail, Estor & Kris.
3) Looked at these for living room wall decoration (flock of birds & collage tree...the baroque frames are cool too) because...
4) I SIGNED PAPERS FOR MY CONDO PURCHASE!!!
5) Chatted with Pamela.
5) Talked to Aldien & Karen on the phone.
6) FaceBooked.
7) Fell asleep on the couch!
8) Had a panic attack!!! (See #4)

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Run further, faster!
2) Go back to Kauai.
3) Make really good wine.
4) Meet my soul mate & fall in love!
5) Make a living doing ART!
6) Know that I am enough.
7) Learn to speak French, Spanish, & Japanese
8) Live near my Dad.

Eight Shows I Watch:
((regularly? or have watched? how bout fav shows?))

1) Ghost Hunters
2) Paranormal State
3) Ghost Whisperer
4) Supernatural
5) A Haunting
(Do you see a theme here?!)
6) Bones
7) House
8) Ace of Cakes

Eight Bloggers I am Tagging:
Please play along!!! : .)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

1) MOVING INTO MY NEW HOUSE! ETA...EOM!! OK.....YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! AWESOME!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your list.....but after seeing your list I can't believe your not a "Medium" watcher like me!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):) I used to also watch that show...and dangit I can't remember her last name ... but first name was Lisa...and she was GOOD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

yay! Congratulations to you on your new home!! Im sure they will still have the papers when you do the Disney Half Marathon, they are new and there are a few other sets too! And you can find the mattercam here-
http://webcam.hojoanaheim.com/home/homeJ.html