Home

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bloggy Awards!!!

How nice of the lovely Sharmaine to present me with this award!

Blogging Friends Forever!!!

The Rules of this award are as follows: {urgph, I hate when they call them "rules!"}

1. Pass the award on to five people.
2. Four must be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. (oops!!! Sharmaine, you're the only "international" bloggy pal I have!!!)
4. Link back to whoever gave you the award.

I would like to pass this award to...

Mad
Ragged
Madame Cupcake
MandyKay
Ben
and Bun-Bun {to make up for that intl peep I don't have, and the fact that Ben and Bun-Bun don't have blogs as far as I know...}

Almost have the H2C & Portland pixs ready for posting. Spent most of the day finishing my Mendocino Adventure 2004 album. Once I quit procrastinating, that is! LOL!!! Sometimes its sooo hard to get started!

5 good things for today:

1) Personal trainers! Mark made me sweat!
2) Mixed berry shortcake! Yum!!!
3) Cool album kits!
4) Very nice weather!
5) A surprise visit from my buddy Justin! [& his dad!]

Happy September, y'all!!!

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Why thankya, thankya very much. Right back atcha.

Lisa said...

weeee thanks missy! i will have to think of who to pass this off to :)

hey did you go to the tapestries and talent show this weekend? i was on the lookout for you, but we weren't there very long.

anyhoo, hope your week is going swell :)))

Linda said...

Sheeesh...I need a personal trainer! Can you send Mark over here??
Can't wait to see your finished KC album!