Home

Friday, July 11, 2008

Immunity?!


o.k. I so didn't ever watch Survivor, but I get the concept of immunity. My bloggy pal Sharmaine from Australia (Tasmania) is in a design team contest over at Project Scrap Away.

Sharmaine rocks scrap layouts like you wouldn't believe!!! She's often the inspiration for my own work, and loves paint even more than me!!!

Please toodle over to her blog as well as PSA's site and give her some love so she moves forward in the challenge (P.S. vote for her too...on the right side of the blog, under "Who Will Win PSA...click on her square...S Kruijver.)

Merci mes amis!!! Happy Friday!!!

The photo is of tissue and paint decorated coasters. And yes, I did get the inspiration from one of Sharmaine's challenge submittals!

Edited:

5 GOOD things...(yeah, I've been slacking!)

1. Volunteer work, stuffing goodie bags for the Lance Armstrong Foundation events in San Jose this weekend. So inspiring to be surrounded by cancer survivors. The oh so hot Dr. Steve is doing the 100 mile ride : .) The x-sis-in-law is doing the 5K.
2. Soluble fiber.
3. One of these. Jamaica ROCKS the clean elegant art!
4. Rainier cherries. Crunchy!
5. This post by Rumor!!! She's an amazing kid! Fairy cupcakes..imagine! Wow!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow look at what you made there!!!! Super cool, look at the colours OH MY HEART!!!!!! Swish delish, I love!!!! Swoon Swoon Swoon!!!
Thanks for the shout out, really appreciate it from my number 1 fan *grin* Its cool that they have this twist, as it means I have friends who can become part of this journey with me!!! HUGS!