Home

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Inspired Mini

I can't ever figure out how to upload pixs so they're in the order I want. Technologically illiterate, or blogger is just not user friendly. I vote for the latter! ha!

Anyway, inspired by a couple of talented ladies over at SiStv who made really cool mini albums, one out of a clothing tag (finally something to do with all the different clothing tags I've been hoarding) and another with the Daisy D's Wonder Years and Sassafrass Lass lines of papers.

Patricia's album has reminders of things she wants to do for daily self-care, so I took that cue from her. I need a title and more embellishments, but I am tired of sitting on the floor and my back is too!!! So that will have to wait unitl later.

Lazy weekend, again, only got a few things done artwise, working on some trades, hee! running, errands, etc. The usual. Cleaning the bathroom eats up way too much time.

Anyone know of a good maid service, or where I could get a wife?

Oh, I posted a new card over at Skosh!

Hope you had a gud weekend!!! Happy week to you!!!










5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is an awesome mini!!! and i love the butterfly cards! that skully butterfly card is kick ass!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I know these were designed to inspire you, but they did a number on me. Feeling a little blue today and these really were uplifting for me. Thank you.

madretz said...

wow, these leave me speechless. again they are awesome as all your work is.

blogger definitely isn't user friendly. (validation!) if you're uploading more than 5 pics (which is all that blogger will allow per download, right?), download from the end, but stay in numerical order. Like if you have 15 pics to download, download in this order:

first batch: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.

second batch: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

last batch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

then they'll be in order 1-15.

I find it's easier to download all my pics first then add text around them, rather than text and add photos simultaneously.

Does this make sense? You know I'm not that great at explaining things in writing, so remind me the next time we're together w/ a computer and I can show you if this is confusing.

phinner said...

oh man, are you saying that I have to think and count...

o.m.g!!!

your instructions made perfect sense!

lauren bergold said...

oh YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OMG, i just LOVE this! i wanna eat it with a spooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazin', girl!!!

(ps: ta for the link...i LOVE artchix stuff! trying really REALLY hard not to go back there and buy ONE OF EVEYTHING!) :)