Home

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Let Me Introduce You to My New Little Friend

I'm in LOVE!!!

My city has an "ahem," hard water problem. Supah hard water. I think its so strong it attracts dirt.

If there's one thing I can't stand, its a dirty bathroom and I've been slacking in the cleaning department lately, but only because I haven't found anything that would remove the scale, the gak, the grossness.

I dove into Smart & Final. You'd think I would have tried there before as its only 2 blocks from my house, but, I don't get to that strip mall often. Luring me from the shelf with its siren song was this beauty.

It'll take some elbow grease and multiple applications, but already parts of my shower doors are sparkling!

No harsh chemicals, no phosphorous, ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly, does not cause you to pass out within 3 seconds of being in its presence.

Love, love, LOVE!!!

(Really now...I gotta get out more! : .|)

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oh, Phin, you are a complicated lady. (Cleaning products do make me so very happy.)

lauren bergold said...

oooh. nice. i will look for this stuff. tho i have to say, having had a new well drilled last year, we now have very very SOFT water. which is in some ways WORSE...it takes about a year to rinse the shampoo out of your hair for one thing...

so my point is: (hang on, i did have one...honest...) ummmmmmm, well, i guess my point is, "there's always SOMETHING"! :)

ps: love the blog makeover! talk about fresh and clean!

Nan said...

Anything that I don't have to wear a gas mask for appeals to me!

I almost didn't recognize your blog. Looks like you've sprayed some of that stuff here!

Lisa said...

dang. i'm running to get some NOW. thanks for the heads up!

ps- i see your card everyday and i smile. thanks again for being so thoughtful :)