Home

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Let the Celebrating Commence!!!


Today, March 8, 2008 ~ Things for which I am GRATEFUL...

Chocolate Fudge Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting!
(At the store, I was weighing the slices for the biggest piece of course and a lady next to me noticed and commented. I said "You're reading my mind." And she laughed and said "I'm looking in a mirror!" Caught in the act of a guilty pleasure, giggle! I love those interactions!)

Mike Palm's comment "Anything for you Linda, you know that!"
(When I thanked him for making an extra effort for me.)


Sharmaine game me a You Make My Day award on her blog today!
(Yesterday, Australia time.)

Tomorrow is SpRiNg Forward!

(More daylight and running in the evenings, not at the gym!)


The Sharks won their 8th game in a row!!! Whee!!!
(That requires extra exclamation points!!!)


Oh, and SEVEN miles of trail running (including HILLS!!!)
for me today!!!
Oh my Buddha! I am so HAPPY!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you really weigh the slices to see which is bigger?? I think I would go for the taste test rather than the weigh in... or maybe just see which piece has more frosting!!! Yumma! You can bring the cake when you come over for egg and bacon pie!!!
Glad there is lots to be grateful for and I just added to the list ;)

madretz said...

The Best Cake Evah! U make my mouf water.

Hurray for 7 miles trail w/ hills!

Lisa said...

i think your blog misses you. should should come back and visit it :P