Home

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ready for the Weekend

Its been a busy week at work. I am so ready for the weekend! Who has Monday off?!

Friday: Couching & Ghost Whisperer viewing.
Saturday: RUNNING!!! wheeee!!! Then hopefully massive amounts of art!
Sunday: Step aerobics class and then crafting with Mary and MadRetz, yay!!!
Monday: Sleep in! Get up and start training for my 1st half marathon in almost a year.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

Here's to the body responding positively to increasing mileage!


What do you have planned? : .)

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Woooo Hoooo! on getting to run and doing well with the "increased mileage". . . as for me, it's cold and we're having company, so I see lots of coffee, soups and movie watching in my future.

So jealous you'll be crafting with creative buddies.

(and you know I'm loving the photograph of the little black bird. What kind of bird is it?)

Nan said...

I wish I knew. I need a plan. I think I'm going to try to get the basement warmed up so I can have some craft time, but something always seems to happen when I just get started. Gotta try though.