Home

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Not Your Granny's Craft Faire

MadRetz and I first experienced the Bazaar Bizarre at the Maker Faire.

Today, the Bazaar Bizarre made another appearance in San Fran. Crazy art! Tons to purchase! Big crowds!!!


The first 300 people in line received the above swag bag. Loaded with discount coupons, yarn, art supplies, art magazines, crocheting and knitting supplies, cute buttons, stickers, cards, postcards, patterns, etc, etc, etc... It was worth going early to get these goods! [Anyone out there (read: RAGGED) interested in US 10 1/2 (6.5 mm) 29" (75 cm) long circular knitting needles?]

I scored some really awesome X-mas gifts. And a couple of things for me...


Continuing with the skully obsession : .)

And a subscription to this.

Now, I'm off to Etsy to finish up the holiday shopping : .)

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I'd never turn down knitting gear!

(PS: I must know who the artist is that made the card at the top, the b/w one with the feet/legs. I so very much love his/her work, but didn't write the name down when I had the chance.)

BTW: Green with envy that you went to this. I fear it would be creative overload for me, beautiful creative overload.

Nan said...

The Maker Faire looks so neat. I think my oldest gson would love it!