Home

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tag! I'm IT!!! Yeah Baby!!!

From Ragged, from Emily, from...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Me, I crack myself up!!!

2. What were you doing at 0800? Reading email and enjoying my Starbucks chai latte.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Stressing over details for a meeting in Vegas next month.

4. What happened to you in 2006? I can't remember back that far.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? But I updated that already!!!

6. How many beverages did you have today? Chai latte, green tea, ROCKSTAR, tons of H2O.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Silver and Black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Rockstar from the vending machine @ work.

9. Where were you last night? Crafting w/ Madretz and Kristina.

10. What color is your front door? Reddish, brown woody color.

11. Where do you keep your change? In a huge biscotti container.

12. What’s the weather like today? Overcast, cold, threatening rain.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Current best...Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee.

14. What excites you? Scrapbook supplies, potential romance and a good workout.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Constantly.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, way way over.

17. Do you talk a lot? Someone once called me "Constant Comment."

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Surely, x-boyfriend tops the list.

20. Do you make up your own words? All the time.

21. Are you a jealous person? I used to be, but now I try to calm the green-eyed monster.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Annie.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristen.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Karen.

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Good. i dnt now patient i culd b those were good cookies." Yes, English is this persons first language.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Straws, pens, pencils, fingernails, hang nails, etc, etc, etc.

27. Do you have curly hair? I have hair that cries if you try to bend it and reverts to its straightness if I do attempt to curl it.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The gym, where else?!

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I can't say it out loud.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Grapes, rosemary and olive oil triscuits, swiss cheese, and turkey pepperoni.

31. Will you get married in the future? One can dream.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Blair Witch Project.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Not really.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last Thursday. Domestic engineering is not my strong suit.

35. Are you currently depressed? Deeply, darkly.

36. Did you cry today? No, not yet.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Ragged tagged me and I have to do what the voices in my head tell me to do.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Anyone can play along if they want to.

3 comments:

madretz said...

"cries if try to bend it" total rotflmao.

Nan said...

Domestic engineering is not my strong suit either!!! I wish I had one of those Staples Easy Buttons for it.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Mmmmmmmm, Ben & Jerry's.