Home

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Elsie Challenges and More Self Portrait Layouts

I spent yesterday creating. Yay!!! That makes me so happy!

Today, I ran 8 miles and my right leg is killing me. I guess I need to go to the cracker (chiropractor). Pass the Tylenol!!!

As a treat after running, I bought myself a chai latte frappuccino from my favorite corporate giant, Starbucks. Calorically dense, but ohsotasty, YUM!!!

My friend got us tickets for the Sharks game this evening. Added bonus, we get a tour of the Shark Tank. I hope I get to see some hockey players up close and personal, but I'm guessing we just get to see the inner workings of the arena. One can dream about meeting Scott Hannan, right???!!!

See below for art!


I love my KittyVille Hat!
(Elsie Challenge #6, Ribbon Cluster)


Some of my kid friends. Madeline noticed that in most of the photos we take together, I'm to her right...Looks like its true here too! : .)
(Elsie Challenge #8, Group 4 Photos)


Thoughts on risk from the Artist's Way, Week Seven.
The background took me 4 hours to complete. Process, I was so involved in the process, that I didn't notice the time flying. I wasn't happy with it, so I kept layering and layering acrylic paint, then I découpaged and stamped. Click on the photo to see more detail.

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I recognize that hat!

Ooooh, a day of creating. . . does wonders for the soul and the psyche. Beautiful work.

And Starbucks, mmmmmmmmmm goodness.

madretz said...

you're starbucks page looks awesome! so do the others, but I can tell there are a lot of layers in that last one, it's amazing. I can't wait to see it in person.

Nan said...

I love the scrapbook pages you do...they amaze me.

How did Disneyland go?

Nan said...

Oh, and I love your avatar!