Home

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The other side of me

All month (what am I saying, all year!) I've been on this emotional roller coaster, alternating between joy and sorrow, grabbing happy and spilling tears, lots of them.

You, my bloggy pals, Cate, MadMonk, MadRetz, Ragged (oh and Anon, you know who you are
: .) always make me smile and laugh, a bright light in sometimes dark days.
Thanks so much for being present on the page and sharing this *space* with me!

I'm glad to be making a transition into the new year, I'm excited for what's in store.
I suspect that I will be faced with new and unique challenges in 2007 and all I can say is
GAME ON!!!

Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oh, Phin, right back atcha!

PS: And you know that emotional roller coaster? Well, I am in the car right behind ya, never fear.

Nan said...

Happy New Year, Phin!

Is there room on that roller coaster for me, too? I call Shotgun!!!

madretz said...

Hi Sweets,

Happy New Year! I miss you...wish ya came up this weekend, the roads were clear up to the cul-de-sac.

2007 - Bring it!

MadMonk said...

Nice Game Face!! Can I be Road Captain? When things get too dark y'all can follow the halogens and exhaust RRRRRRrrrrrummmble!

Here's a Single Malt Toast to better days m'Darlin'. Thanks for keeping me in the coaster car throughout 2006.

Nan said...

Where are you, Phin? You ok?

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! But then, I love you, so no surprise. Still, it captures your "playful, spontaneous, yet deeply feeling -ness" in a snap. As for the roller coaster, dear, that just seems to be life, doesn't it? So put up your hands, feel the wind on your face and scream Yeeeeahhhh! You can see from all the other comments, we're all here screaming with you!