Home

Monday, June 05, 2006

Gyne-Fetti!!!

Disclaimer: Some material may not be suitable for all readers. I apologize in advance if I offend your tender sensibilities : .)


You're still reading...Okaaaaay, here we go!

MadRetz and I were having an email conversation about a fellow blogger...

M: She’s so cute sometimes, and she throws me off. Like, the self-tanner…I took her as the, it-doesn’t-matter type of gal…maybe because she's older?

I did always wonder how, hypothetically speaking that is, I would be able to shave my legs before giving birth. Cuz who wants prickly legs in their face when they’re elbow deep in your vaginal canal?


P: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ohmygosh, rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!!!)

Ummm, I think you'll have so many other things to worry about.

I did have that moment myself b/4 my gynecologist appointment last week, you know, toilet paper flecks?

Call it gyne-fetti!!!

M: Right back at ya babe!!


ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Gyne-fetti!!! LOVE that!

P: Yeah, too bad that's the ONLY celebration going on down there!!! hahahahha!!!

Well, you make your own fun, huh?!

LOL!!!

M: I’m about to pee my pants!

(Wouldn’t ____ be surprised that all of this is going on w/ her name in the subject line?)

This whole conversation should be done in, like, stand up or something!

(P: Or on my blog... : .)

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Heeee! Heeeee!

(Now I am dying to know who the mysterious blogger was.)

madretz said...

Nice photo for the theme!!!

LOL!

Nan said...

Wow, all that from self-tanner?!?!

I'm glad I didn't get into exfoliation! Who knows where you two might have ended up!

giggle-giggle!

Willie Baronet said...

VERY funny. :-)