Home

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tagged!

Four Jobs I've Had

1. IT Help Desk - Interesting that I had that job since I'm absolutely computer illiterate!
2. Sales Clerk at a Rubber Stamp Store to feed my habit.
3. Group Exercise (otherwise known as Aerobics) Instructor - You have to love a job where you get paid for doing your own workout.
4. Project Manager for a Product Safety Company - It pays the bills!!!

Four Goals I've Set for the Year

1. Participate in a Triathlon, scary, I'll have to swim
2. Train for another marathon, Disneyworld 2007, I must have that Mickey Mouse icon medal.
3. Art more
4. Eat less

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again

1. Matrix
2. Interview With a Vampire (Brad Pitt with loooonnnggg hair, sigh)
3. You've Got Mail
4. Any Disney flick

Four Places I've Lived

1. Santa Barbara, CA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Poway, CA
4. All over the South Bay Area

Four TV Shows I Watch

1. CSI
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI NY
4. Re-runs of CSI

Four Favorite Vacation Spots

1. The South of France, ooh la la!!!
2. Mendocino, CA, calm and beautiful
3. Seattle, WA, home of MonkeyBoy
4. Kauai, HI, ALOHA!

Four Websites I Visit

1. The blogs listed to the right
2. Dictionary.com
3. Art challenges - Nudge-Nudge, Illustration Friday
4. Yahoo!, Google & Amazon (ok MR? : .)

Four Favorite Foods

1. Bacon
2. Roast and Potatos
3. Spaghetti with Mizithra Cheese from Spaghetti Factory
4. Tortillas with Butter

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. At an ice hockey game
2. Sunbathing on a tropical beach
3. Hiking in Yosemite
4. Hangin' with my friend's kids

Tag, you're it!!!

2 comments:

madretz said...

heyyyyyyyyy...what about amazon.com???
;)

Nan said...

I love the "art more...eat less" That may become my mantra!