Home

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Life List Item #9,999



I can check another item off my list of people, places and things I want to see and do b/4 my time runs out.

Yosemite in the winter, check!

Last weekend, I invited myself to the cabin of my friends, Jimmy and Madeline, which as the crow flies is 18 or so miles from Yosemite National Park. I had thought about asking if we could drive over, but didn't want to impose more than I already did. As it turned out, Jimmy mentioned that the Yosemite Valley gets snow maybe twice a year and that we should go.

Hallelujah!!! Talk about the universe conspiring to shower you with blessings!!! All I could do was gush, "how beautiful, how beautiful" Sparkling snow, clear skies, crisp weather...AMAZING!

From the right, Bridal Veil Falls, Half Dome, El Capitan. Click on the photo to view a larger and better version.

No comments: